So here it is; my seventh post. I am very glad to be almost done with this project, but i still have some reading to do. Actually, I have a lot of reading to do. I am not that big on reading but I am ready to get it out of the way.
Well a few weeks ago, I had explained what had happened between me and a manager with my drawer coming up short and me not actually working that day. So, just this past week i worked with her again. Surprisingly, she was being nice to me. Funny, huh? Well, I thought so. You would expect her to be even more mean to me than she was before, but she was not. It had seemed a little fishy to me. but i did not think much into it. Everyone at my work, or at least a few of us think she is scamming off the job. Like takinh money from the drawers or even the workers, at that.
I am actually in the process of looking for a new job. I like where I am working now, but that has kind of died away. We keep hiring new people, which is taking hours away from me. This sucks. When i do work its only like for two or three hours. Last week i only had one day! They did call me in though, but still that was only for a few hours. This week i work Wednesday from three to six, Thursday, and Friday. I am not sure what the hours are because my schedule is up in my room. I am not getting enough hours, and if things do not change than i am going to have to find another job sooner than i thought.
We will see how things go next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment