Well this is my fourth blog. Four down, four more to go. I wish this project had a little more structure, but I have to work with what I got. My summer project is on my summer job, as you all may know. I enjoy it a lot. I feel very comfortable at my job and I believe it is all thanks to the people I work with. Everyone there is really nice. Kind of the opposite that I am used to. I seem to ge getting along great with my co-workers and getting to know them all. It is a great enviornment to be in,
I only worked four two days this week, and I have not gotten my new schedule yet. This week I worked Wednesday from nine to one-thirty and Thursday from twelve to four-thirty. A total of nine hours for this week. Better than nothning is how I keep looking at it.
Yesterday during my shift, we had a partners fro success meeting. It is where all the workers or tem members come together and we talk about how we did for the past few months and brain storm on ideas to attract new customers and keep the ones we have. It was my first meeting since I had started working there and it was pretty intresting. We talked about the art of selling, like on how we need sell more fires and drinks and we could bring in a lot more money with that alone. We also talked about were we stood, like our expenses and sales. Basically, how we are doing as a restaurant, and the things we could improve on. At the end, we split up into groups and came up with ideas for our restaurant. My group came up with promoting to have birthday parties, or having a picnic area. Overall, the meeting was great.
I will update you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment